Providing our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. We specializes in peer review and consulting review services to the accounting community.
We have been active in providing peer reviews to members of the Private Company Practice Section (PCPS) of the AICPA since the inception of the program in the early 1990's. We have also performed SEC Practice Section, now the National Peer Review Program, peer reviews since that time.
Our peer review team captains have more than 30 years of combined experience in accounting and auditing. Our clients are some of the top local and regional accounting firms in New York State.
Peer review teams are often selected based on their knowledge of the industry specialties of the firm. Our review team has experience in a wide variety of industries including, but not limited to:
- Professional services
- School districts
- Real estate
- Wholesale distribution
- Audits conducted in accordance with governmental audit standards and OMB Circular A-133
Peer Review Team Experience
Our Peer Review team offers you the following experience and capabilities:
- Ability to help fulfill your requirements of membership in the, Private Companies Practice Section, and the Government Audit Quality Center, and Employee Benefits Quality Center.
- Experienced practioners who have participated in over 500 peer or consulting reviews for firms throughout the country
- Completion of peer review in the field, including mailing/submission of all documents to the AICPA Administering Entity
- Familiarity with programs offered by Audit Watch and PPC practice aids
- Experience with paperless software systems
- Team members who are active in the accounting profession.
Other Benefits of Peer Review
In addition to meeting your AICPA practice section membership requirements, a peer review can provide your practice with useful analysis in a number of areas including:
- Audit efficiency
- Risk assessment
- Staffing and planning
- Continuing education
- Hiring and advancement